Highlights of this trip: Toronto – Niagara Falls – Algonquin Provincial Park – Ottawa – Montreal – Quebec – Tadoussac – Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve
1. Day: Toronto
Übernahme vom Wohnmobil oder Camper. Lernen Sie das neue Zuhause kennen. Stop im nächsten Einkaufszentrum um sich kulinarisch einzudecken.
2. Day: Toronto - Niagara Falls (approx. 130 km)
The first highlight of this trip is waiting today. The Niagara Falls. 3 waterfalls Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. Enjoy a boattour and the picturesque town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
3. Day: Niagara Falls - Huntsville (approx. 340 km)
Scenic drive up north through the Muskoka region to Huntsville.
4. Day: Huntsville - Algonquin Provincial Park (approx. 120 km)
Enjoy a full day in Algonquin Provincial Park. Over 2400 lakes and 1200 km of streans are located in the park. Pure nature with a lot of different animals which you see the best during a hike or a canoe tour.
5. Day: Algonquin Provincial Park - Pembroke (approx. 150 km)
Enjoy the morning in the park and afterwards drive to Pembroke.
6. Day: Pembroke - Ottawa (approx. 150 km)
Short drive to Ottawa - the capital of Canada. Visit Parliament Hill, the National War Memorial, Rideau Canal, Château Laurier and more.
7. Day: Ottawa - Montreal (approx. 200 km)
Follow the Ottawa River and today you leave the province of Ontario and you enter the province of Quebec. Montreal is the second largest french speaking city in the world. Visit Vieux-Montréal, Quartier Latin, Mont Royal.
8. Day: Montreal - Quebec (approx. 250 km)
Very nice drive along the Saint Lawrence River up north to Quebec. On your way visit Trois-Rivières.
9. Day: Quebec
Enjoy a full day in charming Quebec, feel the french touch. Visit Vieux Québec, Basse-Ville, Haute-Ville, Terrasse Dufferin, Notre Dame Cathedral, Château Frontenac, Grand- Allée with its restaurants and bars.
10. Day: Quebec - Tadoussac (approx. 220 km)
Drive up north along the Saint Lawrence River and visit Montmorency waterfalls. The falls at 84 meters high and 46 meters wide are the highest in the province of Quebec and 30 meters higher than Niagara Falls.
11. Day: Tadoussac
In Tadoussac the chance is good to see whales on a boat tour.
12. Day: Tadoussac - Saint Felicien (approx. 255 km)
Drive along the Saguenay River to the region of Lac St. Jean and Saint Felicien. Saint Felicien has the best zoo of the province Quebec. Enjoy a train ride across the wildlife park.
13. Day: Saint Felicien - Saint-Alexis-des-Monts (approx. 350 km)
Drive through forest and villages to Saint-Alexis-des-Monts.
14. Day: Saint-Alexis-des-Monts
Enjoy a full day in the nature in the Mastigouche Wildlife Reserve.
15. Day: Saint-Alexis-des-Monts - Montreal (approx. 150 km)
Drive to Montreal and drop-off your vehicle.